POSTED IN: on 7 May 2021 by sebastian
Progress is being made on the fit-out of our new AP8 warehouse in Derby; we opened AP8 this week on the 4th of May, in line with the phase one plans. AP8 has started to receive stock from other sites and is currently bringing in 12 loads per day for the remainder of this week. Here is an update on a number of ongoing activities right now: -
- CCTV, Fire alarm and Sprinkler commissioning is now complete.
- H-Vac (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) commissioning is still on schedule and will soon be completed.
- Phase one racking of 32,000 pallets complete.
- Very-Narrow-Aisle trucks (VNA) wire guidance system is in.
- Racking location labelling is due to be completed in May.
- Pallet wrap and inverter locations to be installed in May.
- Employee welfare facilities and toilets have been fitted.
- Phase one line painting in the warehouse is complete, plans for lane painting are now being created.
- Temporary battery changing area is now operational, permanent location is still to be confirmed.
- Phase one MHE has been delivered and is in use.